We now have further information from some of the charities we have donated to this year.
* Unicef - £100. Hopefully not used to help pay the salary of their rather expensive Chief Executive!
* Chester Zoo - £60. Supporting their work with Red Pandas.
* LawCare - £1,000. Money to be used in support of their provision of support for bullying in the workplace and disciplinary issues.
* Y Care International - £300. The money has been used to support vulnerable young people in Guatemala.
* British Stammering Association - £500. Money used to develop their provision to young people who stammer.
* Standalone - £200. Money used to create a support group in the Newcastle area. The charity support estranged family members.
* Hughes Syndrome Foundation - £100. The money was used to help in creating a GP learning module.
* Time Out Group - £200. (suggested by Chafes). Money used to help fund a holiday for adults with learning disabilities.
* St Johns Seminary, Tanzania (providing the funding for 5 students to attend school) - £2,200. We are hoping to develop a strong link with this school and support 5 children aged 14-18 with the costs of their education.