Last year we carried an article in our January Newsletter about predictions for 2014 by an expert online psychic, Craig Hamilton-Parker (taken from www.psychics.co.uk). We have also included his 2015 predictions below to see how he does when we revisit in 2015. Mr Hamilton-Parker charges £1.53 per minute for his services via telephone consultations.
2. Pope Francis will initiate a new spiritual mission to help the mentally ill (incorrect).
3. Syria will be partitioned into Alawite and Sunni provinces. Assad will go into hiding. (incorrect).
4. Gunman rampage in Kansas. Similar attack on the London underground. (incorrect).
5. Strange luminous plankton seen under the sea that cannot be explained by scientists (incorrect).
6. Remains of an ancient civilisation uncovered in Greenland (incorrect).
7. Oprah Winfrey launches new spiritual chat show bringing many world religious leaders to book (incorrect).
8. UK postal strikes backed by other trade unions and transport brought to a standstill. (incorrect).
9. Nick Clegg resigns (incorrect)
10. Massive fire in Mexico City (incorrect).
11. New Orleans flooded again (incorrect)
12. Factory explodes in Southern USA causing a chemical cloud (incorrect).
13. Australia has biggest bush fire ever (incorrect).
14. Japan builds a nuclear bomb (incorrect)
15. US economy soars ahead (correct – US economy grew by 5% in last quarter)
16. Massive riots at the Brazilian World Cup (incorrect).
2. Major volcanic eruptions in Japan and Hawaii
3. National Health and Police strikes with riots in London
4. Joan Collins dies
5. Royal family death
6. Strange fluctuations in the Earth’s Magnetic Field Detected
7. A Nuclear submarine will get into serious problems.
8. 2015 will be a year with a lot of Maritime problems and there could be a very serious disaster – akin to the sinking of the Titanic.
9. Economically, India will rise faster than China in the coming years
10. Josefina Vázquez Mota will become the first female president of Mexico.
11. There will be a bad earthquake during 2015 in Mexico City.
12. Many countries may see terrorist attacks from loan gunmen. I ‘see’ Berlin, Rome and Paris as targets but a simultaneous London attack with be thwarted.
13. There will be a celebrity kidnapping and an attack on a member of the Saudi Arabian Royal Family
14. The Conservatives will win the UK election by a whisker. Cameron will be ousted just after the election despite his electoral success.
15. During 2015 Jeb Bush will gain popularity and will win the American Election in 2016.
Jonathan Fagan is Managing Director of Ten-Percent Legal Recruitment and a non-practising Solicitor. Ten-Percent Legal Recruitment provides online Legal Recruitment for Solicitors, Legal Executives, Fee Earners, Support Staff, Managers and Paralegals. Visit our Website to search our Vacancy Database. Our Legal Careers Shop has eBooks on CV Writing for Lawyers, Legal Job Interview Guide, Interview Answers for Lawyers, NQ Career Guide, Guide to Finding Work Experience or a Training Contract and the Entrants Guide to the Legal Profession.